How to Access Your Library Account
Accessing your library account will allow you to review your contact information, notification preferences, view your items out, manage your renewals, place reserves and ILL requests, and review your circulation history.
What you need to do...
- Click the Catalog button at the top right of the website
- At the top right you should be able to enter your library card number and your phone number (all 10 digits without any extras), and then click "Log In"
- You should see the message "Logged in as ######". Click on My Account below this to be redirected to your account homepage
- Here you will see various tabs for Account Info, Notifications, Items Out/Renewals, Reserves/Requests, Bookmarks, & History
- You can click on any of the blue words or select from the drop down menus to change any information