Personal tools

You are here: Home / Tax Information

Where can you get tax forms and information?

IRS website (forms, instructions, publications--all available online)

State of Iowa Tax Website (including forms and instructions)--The short forms for Iowa individual income tax (IA1040A) and Iowa corporation income tax (IA 1120A) will be discontinued for tax year 2013. Taxpayers who may have used these forms in the past will need to use the IA 1040 or IA 1120 beginning with 2013.


Order Forms: 1-800-829-3676

Information: 1-800-829-1040



Order Forms: 1-800-532-1531

Information: 1-800-367-3388


The Kalona Public Library carries a limited supply of tax forms and booklets and we put them out as we receive them. You may call us at 656-3501 to make sure we have what you need. You can always use one of the library computers to print from the IRS and State of Iowa tax sites (printing=25 cents/page).