Links to useful sports information on the Internet.
- CBS Sports
- All sorts of current sports information, including news, standings, box scores, injury reports, statistics, and game recaps. Contains sections on Major League Baseball, NBA, NFL, NHL, College Football, College Basketball, and many more both in the United States and in Europe. Simple navigation and a search function is available
- Sports Illustrated
- Up-to-date news, scores and results from all manner of sports, plus feature articles.
- Extreme Sports
- Online guide to extreme sports (aka the X-Games), including sport descriptions, photographs, schedules and results
- The History of Traditional Games
- This site is broken up into three main sections; Traditional Board Games from around the World, Traditional English Pub Games, and Traditional English Garden Games. Each section has separate, detailed pages on the history of such games as Billiards, Croquet, and Backgammon, as well as links to other historical type game sites. One added feature is a list of references used for finding the material for each profile.
- This site is a "comprehensive resource for Rules Enthusiasts, Sports Fans and Participants, and Games Players." It offers rules for a wide variety of activities: sports, cards, board games
- The Sporting News: The Vault
- This archive includes histories of the Super Bowl, the Final Four, and the World Series. It also has scrapbooks of articles and photos about famous athletes.
- Sports Almanac
- Find facts and figures about different kinds of sports.
- Yahoo! Sports
- Scores, Recaps, News, Schedules, Statistics and Standings for a variety of sports.