All about Iowa health.
- Iowa Substance Abuse Information Center (ISAIC)
- Over 2,000 links to sites with substance abuse information. The site also includes the Iowa Substance Abuse Directory of Services, a searchable database of treatment, prevention, and gambling programs in Iowa.
- HealthInfo Iowa
- An Iowa-focused health information web site from the State Library of Iowa. Provides health information resources located in Iowa, links to authoritative general health information web sites, resources for evaluating online health information, resources for health care providers and professionals, resources to help librarians serve customers looking for health information, and resources to help students looking for information on health issues.
- MedlinePlus Go Local Iowa
- This free health directory makes it easier for people to locate medical providers and services in the state of Iowa. It is made possible through the University of Iowa, National Institutes of Health, and the U.S. National Library of Medicine.