Take a proctored exam
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. The Kalona Library offers a proctoring service to the public.
- A proctoring service is available any time the library is open and our Library Director is available. Call ahead for more information at #319-656-3501.
- The Kalona Public Library has a secluded small meeting room that can be used for test taking.
- Call ahead to schedule a time
- Anne Skaden is our Library Director and is the staff member who will be proctoring your test.
- There is no fee for this service
- Instructors should send your test c/o Anne Skaden, Library Director P.O. Box 1212 Kalona, IA 52247
- This service includes both written and online tests