My Library Account Instructions
Instructions for viewing my library account.
Instructions on how to view your library account.
You can now view your library account from your home computer:
- Check the library's catalog
- View what materials you have checked out
- Check due dates
- Renew materials
- Put books on hold
- Review your reading history
- And more...
- Go to the Kalona Public Library website and click on the Catalog Tab
- Click on Log In (a log in screen will appear; enter your log in and password)
- Your Log In is your library card number (ask a Kalona Librarian if you don't know your number)
- Your Password is your last name
- Click on your name to view your account