How to burn material to a CD
Note: Instructions are for Windows Media Player version 11. Please see the 'Help' page on your digital library website for other versions.1. Open OverDrive Media Console.
2. Select the title you wish to burn to CD.
3. Click on the 'Burn' button. Windows Media Player will open.
4. In Windows Media Player, select the 'Burn' tab.
5. Select the 'Now Playing' list under the 'Playlists'.
6. Select the part you wish to burn and drag it to the 'Burn List'.
7. Place a blank CD in your CD-ROM drive.
8. Click 'Start Burn'.
9. When the burning process is complete, the status field indicates 'Complete'.
10. Eject the disc.